FCE Benefit Administrators, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in providing employee benefits, insurance products, and administrative services to
Government Contractors subject to the
Service Contract Act (SCA),
Davis Bacon Act,
The AbilityOne Program (JWOD)
and prevailing wages. We are focused on marketing and administering Health and Welfare (H&W) benefits to hourly workers.
As the trusted experts in benefits for government contractors, our team of professionals provides full-service third-party administration for
“bona-fide” fringe benefit plans in accordance with SCA requirements using irrevocable funding arrangements.
Through a blend of cost-effectiveness, forward thinking and vast industry expertise, FCE:
- Prevents benefit-related cost overruns by providing equivalent employee benefits that meet, but do not exceed, the employer’s fringe dollar obligation
- Tends to administrative details and ensuring compliance with government regulations
- Continuously monitors client’s claims to ensure consistency with goals
- Offers full-service administration, including the sensitive task of assisting your company through transition
- Provides ongoing consultation support on benefit design, ERISA, labor relations, government contract obligations, COBRA and HIPAA