For nearly 30 years, FCE Benefit Administrators, Inc. has enabled hundreds of for-profit and not-for-profit companies attain complete
compliance under the
Service Contract Act (SCA),
Davis-Bacon Act (DBA),
The AbilityOne Program (JWOD) and related legislation.
As the trusted experts in benefits for government contractors, our team of professionals provides full-service third-party administration for
“bona-fide” fringe benefit plans in accordance with SCA requirements using irrevocable funding arrangements.
Through a blend of cost-effectiveness, forward thinking and vast industry expertise, FCE:
- Prevents benefit-related cost overruns by providing equivalent employee benefits that meet, but do not exceed, the employer’s fringe dollar obligation
- Tends to administrative details and ensuring compliance with government regulations
- Continuously monitors client’s claims to ensure consistency with goals
- Offers full-service administration, including the sensitive task of assisting your company through transition
- Provides ongoing consultation support on benefit design, ERISA, labor relations, government contract obligations, COBRA and HIPAA